To assist those in our community affected by mental illness and serious emotional
disturbance to achieve their hopes, dreams, and quality of life goals.
To provide access to services within a non-restrictive and non-stigmatizing environment. To foster a coordinated system utilizing community outreach and positive self-care. To provide services respectful of a person’s family and loved ones, language, culture, ethnicity, gender and sexual identity.
- We believe our lives depend upon compliance.
- We uphold honest and integrity as our guiding principles.
- We believe all people have value and deserve opportunities to create and fulfill personal dreams and goals.
- We treat our clients with respect and are sensitive to their needs.
- We believe in empowering our employees and increasing their ability to be effective, competent members of our decision making team.
- We lead through inspiring, motivating and team-building.
- We believe satisfied employee and ingenuity are key elements to our organization’s success.
- We value knowledge, expertise, and visions of all employees and stakeholders.
- We always want our communities to say we are compassionate and the work we do is meaningful.
Family Solutions of Ohio services are expected to achieve the following outcomes:
- Minimize oppositional, defiant and disruptive Behavior of clients that affect client’s daily functioning
- Reduce or prevent involvement with the criminal and juvenile justice Offices
- Reduce incidents of psychiatric hospitalization
- Minimize the amount of time spent in out-of-home placement and school disruptions
- Assist clients in coping with the chronic symptoms of their mental health diagnoses
- Assist clients in the stabilization of acute symptoms of mental health diagnoses